Pardon me for the cliché, but being a woman is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Not that I don’t believe in gender equality or anything of this fashion, but I wouldn’t give up being a woman for all the sweets and candy in the world.
The eroticism of the woman’s body has inspired fashion designers all this time, ever since Charles Frederick Worth in the 19th century. Fashion has developed dramatically ever since, but it has maintained its core principles: glamour, comfort, uniqueness, originality and freedom of expression. No need for a close eye to realize that these principles make a fine characterization of what the idea of Woman is all about.
Opposite to what many people may think, fashion is not only about what you can see, but also and foremost about the unseen, respectively undergarments. Women panties represent a key item to in our wardrobe. But women are so diverse. Different shapes, sizes, likes and dislikes may seem like a difficult thing for fashion to manage, but it seems to achieve it successfully.
Women like to be prepared for any kind of fashion situation. This is the reason why a woman’s dressing should contain all mandatory panties models. Women panties are usually made of satin, silk, cotton, nylon, lace, leather, latex, spandex, lycra, polyester and some models have additional gusset in the crotch area, for example boyshorts.
1. Bikinis are the most popular type of underwear. And it figures. This model actually loses the (few) extra pounds in one second. The waistband highlights the waist, ischium and hips. It partially covers the back area and has a high-cut line. This type of panties suits perfectly every garment, except those that aren’t supposed to expose the panty line. No wonder this is the no 1 panty model among women all over the world.
2. Black will always be black, and black panties are indispensable. Their best quality is that they give the illusion of a slimmer body and they look great underneath black dresses. The truth is black will never cease to be sexy, so the necessity of black lingerie is above obvious.
3. Boyshorts are most suited to athletic girls and women. They are inspired from men’s briefs and have short legs underneath the crotch. The biggest advantage is that they don’t show the panty line. Actually, boyshorts have become quite popular as lounge outfits. It’s not that embarrassing being caught in your boyshorts, now is it?
Wacoal Luxe Boyshort
4. Briefs are the basic type of women underwear. OK, don’t look away just because they are called granny panties. Briefs are quite comfortable and can give you a nice waist line underneath your daily attire. Classic briefs fully cover the back area and the sides continue towards the hip. The French brief, or the high-cut brief, has narrower sides and fully covers the back. Control briefs are an item many women go for. They offer a slim look and good support. It’s quite often for the upper line to extend above the hips. This is exactly what will provide the sexy slim image. It’s mostly worn during daytime, at the office or later on for a nice dinner.
5. Hipsters are not all that different from briefs, but they have a lower waist line that covers the hips. They are best suited for daytime garments, when you’re more into the comfortable yet sexy look.
6. G-strings may appear uncomfortable to some women, but they are quite handy. It doesn’t cover the back and it has a back strip that continues towards the waistband. Women with sexy buttocks may find this model appealing, since it uncovers most of them. They look nice underneath sexy attires and they show no panty line.
7. Tangas are a top choice for many women, especially models made of cotton. They cover the back area and continue with a narrow strip as waistline. They look nice underneath jeans and dresses.
8. Thongs are quite similar to tangas, except the back is less covered. But the waistband remains approximately the same. The width may vary though. They have a high-cut leg and a strip that continues toward the waistband. It does feel more comfortable than G-strings and the plus is that they also reduce visible panty lines.
9. For athletic women, there is a special category of panties that support the body during exercise. As well as the bra, athletic panties must be made of certain fabrics and must have a specific workout design.
Lingerie is the key to all attires. Before pulling on a nice sexy dress, it’s important to feel sexy yourself.
In order to do that, you must pamper your body with all that it needs, and more than anything with sexy lingerie, without neglecting the idea of feeling comfortable, no matter what panties brands or style you choose.