All my lady friends, buckle up as we’re about to talk some serious stuff about being sexy and playful in 2013.
They say 2013 is the year of self expansion and discovery. It’s the year we open ourselves to what the world has to offer. When it comes to bras, the fashion world seems to offer quite a lot, which kind of makes choosing a little too difficult. It’s for this reason today we’re talking about the hottest lace bras of 2013.
1. Felina Lush Lace Bra is my number 1 choice for those days when I can’t really afford breaking the bank, no matter how gorgeous the bra is, but still don’t want to compromise on feeling fabulous. I actually just ordered this incredible underwire bra and I can say it’s my most precious asset. It’s that V-shape that got under my skin. It feels like it was created especially for me. Not only it fits perfectly and highlights my bust, but also feels soft and smooth. I’m kind of well endorsed by nature, so the large straps give me just the support I need. Pretty great deal for $32.30.
2. Since we’re already the zone, here is yet another touch of classy. Chantelle Rive Gauche demi cup bra is a perfect choice for a black tie event. Sometimes, there’s no need to keep it modest. Release your sex appeal in an elegant way. This bra has lace all over and the scalloped trim definitely closes the deal. Not to mention the spaghetti straps, they just couldn’t have made this bra sexier. It only comes in black, but really, do you need anything more?
3. We’re women, so we like to spice it up a little from time to time. What better way to do that other than the Cosabella Never Say Never Lace Demi Cup Bra flashy bra that totally caresses your natural shape? An entire apology can be piled up about this candy bra, but I’ll just stick to the essence, which is it fully supports your bust, front and back, while covering only half of the bust area. So we have demi cups, see-through lace, scalloped trim and maximum support. You don’t have to love pink to see why this bra is a great deal. It also comes in jade, sunshine, jade, lipstick and mystic blue, in translation all kinds of blues, yellows and reds, perfect for a playful date.
4. I am quite a fan of Hips and Curves, they’ve never disappointed my expectations, which is whythe Fold Down Lace Bra is in my Top 10. We all see the hot lace trim, the supportive straps, the sexy red & black combo, but what happens behind closed doors?
I’ll tell you what happens. The lace comes off and this daytime bra turns into a shelf bra, otherwise known as balconette which is just what you need to reveal a whole lot of your natural assets. Can you imagine? Just 1 second and you turn from successful business woman into a sex bomb. That’s what I call convertible.
5. And talking about surprises, Agent Provocateur once again proves its commitment to femininity. This bra is called the Maddy Bra and truth be said, I want it. The combination of black French leavers lace and fuchsia silk satin is just crazy, but what really gets me going are the pink satin insertions under the bust. That’s like the definition of cool & sexy. A little satin bow here, hot lace trim there and there’s simply nothing missing, except maybe a surprise on International Women’s Day? I’m just sayin’.
6. Clo Coco Soft Bra from Journelle for $ 44
6. Get me a plane ticket to Paris and I’ll be wearing the Clo Coco Soft Bra the morning after. This cute and totally revealing bra is so effortless, so natural, so incredibly simple that you simply can’t not want it. It was actually made in Colombia, and I believe we all agree Columbia women know what raw sex-appeal is all about. Add talent and creativity and here you have it, a soft, summerish bra for warm Saturday mornings you wish would never end.
7. I have a thing for La Perla because, similar to Journelle, they make it all look so naturally feminine, and that’s what makes them so unique. This subtle triangle bra is called Blind date Novelty Bra and it’s got all the traits of a successful, well, blind date: impressive, sophisticated yet not too loud. You want to discover the unknown on your own, right? I love the lace trim, it’s romantic and mild. The cross back only is stunning and the deep plunge will compliment your sexy silhouette. I say get it while it’s hot.
8. Bordelle Lady Citron Plunge Bra for $ 214
8. We’re ending our Top 10 Lacy Bras of 2013 with Bordelle which we can all recognize from miles away. The Lady Citron Plunge Bra gathers the sweet & naughty gist of Bordelle in seconds. The naughty signature straps, the sweet like honey cups, the cute satin bows, it’s kind of what Queen Bee is supposed to look like.
Giving birth is not the easiest thing to do, so let’s get your groove back. I say the Panache Sophie Lace Nursing stylish bra is the right starting point. Not only stylish, but also a nursing bra. Oh yeah. It’s not only hot and seductive, but also incredibly useful, plus it guarantees 100% support for your bust. Notice the black lace style? That’s what I call sexy.
Of course, your body will go through changes, you don’t want to find out how deep your pocket is just to get a bra per month. The 6 hook and eye settings will adapt to your weight fluctuations. The soft fabric will caress your sensitive skin, the jersey side sling will keep your breast in place while nursing, and most of all, you will be a happy mom looking hot.
10. Nursing bras are all about perfect blending, comfort and support, totally agree. But newly moms also like to jazz it up. The Cake Lingerie Turkish Delight maternity bra is just the way to go. I actually got it for my best friend who just had a precious little girl. She’s always been outgoing and daring, and I knew she would love this sassy, flattering bra.
She totally loved the soft slings that make nursing so much easier, but what she most liked is the glamorous black lace in contrast with the flamboyant pink satin and the cute ribbon bows. This bra also has the 6 hook and eye system to fit her perfectly throughout weight variations. It was indeed the perfect gift.