Ever wonder what it would be like to one day wake up surrounded by your favorite lingerie? Just a look around and there you have it, an endless repertoire of your most beloved brands displayed ahead for you to satisfy your utmost style preferences. Just writing about it gives me goose bumps. It’s like rivers of chocolate for any sweet tooth or the most beautiful horizon for a traveling sailor.
Andres Sarda, Paris Capitale de la Creation 2014 Lingerie Designer
And it’s becoming reality on 25, 26, 27 January in the capital of high fashion and silent tastes. That’s right, it’s happening in Paris and it’s called Salon International de la Lingerie. Make sure you write that down in your calendar because here are 5 good reasons why you should give it a go:
1. Because more than 500 lingerie brands will be there, which means a limitless variety of style, design, colors, fabrics and last but not least, prices. We all know high quality and unique style don’t come cheap, but an event such as Salon International de la Lingerie will also promote a fair share of attractive offers for all tastes and pockets.
2. Because this event gives you the chance to find out more about the brands you’re most crazy about, about their philosophy and how they can satisfy your most hidden desires. Lingerie may be mind-blowing, but it’s twice as fabulous once you learn how to wear it. And that’s when wishes start coming true.
3. Because brands such as Panache
Lori Balconnet Bra by Panache
Colette Long Gown by Eberjey
Deco Flamingo Blush Plunge Bra by Freya
and What Katie Did
Lulu Suspender Belt by What Katie Did
will be there.
4. Because you’re well worth a nice little present to pamper your senses, especially since this huge event is happening in January, a new year, a new beginning, a fresh start. Why not go on the new road lying ahead in style and fashion?
5. Because you’re not the one to follow one big general trend, to go on the steps of others. You’re unique and your needs and desires are distinct from those of others. Salon International de la Lingerie is one opportunity to have all possible options at your disposal for you to choose whichever fits you best. And think of the amount of time you’ll be saving by having unlimited variety within your very own reach in one place.
I for one am quite curious what next year has in store for me. Lots of targets to hit, beautiful goals to achieve and I’m determined to follow my new path with grace and high energy. Needless to say, next thing on my list: booking a ticket to Salon International de la Lingerie.